I’ve got a field trip coming up. This weekend to be exact. And I don’t know why but preparing food for only 1 day is so exhausting for me. So right now I’m having vegan sugar-free müsli bars or rather cookies in the oven. So let’s hope they’ll turn out fine because otherwise I’ll be living on apples, bananas and grapes tomorrow. :D→
Going to be off Fri - Sun. Wish me luck on Sat while I run the 10k!→
5. Jun 2013: I just found out that there will be an oral exam following the petrology field trip next weekend (15/16). And before, it was mentioned that there will be a report. But now it’s an oral exam and it will be extremely embarrassing for me for I don’t know minerals and I’m dying right now.→
26. May 2013: Today’s workout was re-arranging my room. I did not shop after all, for I’m waiting for my friends to come back to the city and we can go together. That should be fun.→
Argh, ich muss shoppen, aber ich hasse Shoppen, aber online kann man schlecht Hosen kaufen, wenn man so ‘nen eigenartigen* Körperbau hat, dass sowieso schon nur 2% aller Sachen passen UND aussehen. Abkotzen.
*und mit eigenartig meine ich ‘normal’ as in ‘nicht brettförmig’.→
25. May 2013: I don’t know what to do tonight. I planned on starting Game of Thrones but I am way to tired and would probably fall asleep on page 3. I could go to bed but it is not even 8 PM yet. Running seems to exhaust me more than I expected. So now I’m hanging on my laptop, listening to Beach House. Party hard, I tell ya.→
11 km at a 6:04 min/km pace and no further problems. good day.→
Off to petrology. 90 minutes of taking notes and barely understanding a thing.→
14. May 2013: Today we got the results of last week’s test and our prof chose one paper to show how he wanted the answers to be. It was mine. I scored 91.6 %. Happy kid.→
10. May 2013: Today started with me being tired, eating too much breakfast, going back to bed. Then my father brought me a magazine I mentioned. So I read about the Civil War. Made lunch, tried Grün-Ohr-Bärchen, 7.5 km run with a 6 min pace. Now I’m tired and will sleep like a rock*.
*Geologists don’t sleep like babies and yes - pun intended.→
thihihi, gerade meine Großeltern angerufen und meiner Oma zum Geburtstag gratuliert und am Ende hieß es:” Na mal sehen, wann wir uns sehn.” - Ja, mal sehn.
In 8 Stunden. Aber das wissen die ja noch nicht. Yay, Überraschungen!→
7. May 2013: I’m packing for my trip home and - without exaggeration - at least half of the luggage is running-related stuff. I guess that states my preferences.→
The exam went well and I hope I scored at least around 90%. Good day.→
Wish me luck for my exam today! Taphonomy & Biofacies Pt. 1, bring it on!→