This semester, I’m attending a class on molecular geobiology
29. November 2013: I’m going home for the weekend, mainly celebrating my grandma’s birthday and looking at and poking and playing with the cute little children that my cousins (aged 3 and almost 1) produced.
See you all soon, have a nice weekend!
15. October 2013: Today was my first day of uni. I signed up for a pumping course which was great but I have to cancel it though. After showering and drying my hair, I arrived 13:55 at the building with class starting at 14:00. And the time I took to shower might have been a new record, even for me - a fast showerer (lol?!). Duh, and I really lack motivation for this semester. Glaciology seems to be a great class though. So, yay.
11. Oktober 2013: My train leaves in 2 hours, I was out last night and I got cold feet. I’ll be visiting my parents this weekend and start uni on monday (I don’t have any lectures on monday, so I start tuesday). Yesterday there was a session where every module was presented and it looks like everything I chose will have to do with lots of maths and physics and that is quite shocking but then again I don’t want to take other classes. So, brain up! I can do it!
13. September 2013: My cousin just married in Las Vegas. I’m stoked.
6. September 2013: Second week of my internship is over, it’s a major waste of time and I have 3 more weeks to finish my final paper. I’m always tired, panicked and generally miserable. And I’m going for a run now to cheer myself up. At least there’s going to be a thunderstorm this weekend.